Monday, December 8, 2008

Organic Gingerbread Boys



I had so much fun making these delicious organic gingerbread boys or girls, which ever you prefer, with my girls. I know they had so much fun decorating their cookies as girls. There's nothing more fun then putting some Christmas music on and decorating cookies. It just puts you in such a great holiday mood.Especially when you watch your kids laughing and having conversations, and comparing each others cookies,it's just pure joy,priceless! You know that it's much more fun doing something at home with your children that they are going to remember doing as a child and maybe pass it on to there children.

The gingerbread boys turned out to be delicious so I decided to put it on my etsy store . I'm selling it in a holiday jar, all you have to do is add the wet ingredients, very simple! It's also a great gift idea. The jar comes with a card attached with the complete instructions and ingredients.
I hope all your holiday shopping is going well and you find those perfect gifts. Remember "It's the thought that counts and matters most!" Ta ta for now Mama Bakes Organic.

No comments: