Saturday, December 13, 2008

Organic Sweet Treat



Looking for something different to satisfy your sweet tooth? Have you ever heard of Arroz Con Leche? You have if you know that it is Rice Pudding. But in this case it's Cuban style. Yes, cuban style. You see I grew up eating this cuban style pudding. It's soooo delicious!! I remember going over to my grandmother's and she would be making it and boy oh boy we just couldn't wait for it to be done. When it was finally done cooking we would get our little bowls and wait in line waiting to get some delicious hot pudding! Some people I guess eat it cold but warm pudding is great.
Now that I am older and make it for my family it always takes me back when I was a small child. I use the same recipe as my grandmother but note: hers was the best!!!
I will always miss her and the way she cooked, no one could top her, she was definitely one of a kind!
I use all organic ingredients since organic is better for our bodies. Organic does not alter the taste, it's still the same delicious flavor.Some of the ingredients are cinnamon, milk, lemon, sugar, and rice.
So try some today!You won't be disappointed.
I have some on my etsy page. Just click the link on the side of my page where the mamabakesorganic picture is. There on my page you will also find other tasty treats.
Hope to here from you,ta ta Mama Bakes, Organic!

No comments: