Friday, December 5, 2008

Organic Cookies!


Well I just finished adding my Holiday jars of organic cookie mix to my etsy page(mamabakesorganic.etsy.com.)It's the perfect gift this holiday season. Whether you would like to give it as a gift or make cookies for you and your family it's perfect! All you have to do is add a couple more ingredients like butter and eggs and your good to go! Simple!
**I'll be adding more jars in the next few days. Everyone likes variety. And it's all my organic original recipes, it's just that I didn't make it for you :). Or you could always buy my cookies already made! How about that?! Sounds good, HUH?
Anyway , I truly enjoy baking and making these jars. My creative juices start to flow and it's almost like I'm not fast enough to write all my ideas down. Or even make or bake my ideas! It's crazy! On top of all that I have a household to run! 3 kids, yeah that's all I have to say,....yes very, very busy!
So check out my etsy store I'm sure you'll like something. If you don't see something you would like to try, just leave me a comment and I will surely get back with you. Ta Ta for now, Mama Bakes,Organic. :)

No comments: