Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day products




I absolutely love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products!



I turned to Mrs. Meyers products after my 2 1/2 year old daughter got into our dish soap!She was trying to help me wash dishes and unfortunately when I wasn't looking she had way too much dish soap on her hands. When I realized this I started to try and rinse off her hands when then she wiped her hand on her face and got an enormous amount in her eyes! I was terrified! She was crying and I was trying my best to hurry and rinse out her eyes. My poor baby, her eyes were all pink after words. Never again I thought,I have to think about my kids. And their safety,you know?! What's in our cleaning products? You can't wait till it's too late.
Well I definitely don't mess around now when it comes to cleaning products. I have to make sure I know what is in the product and can I pronounce the ingredients?!
Well rest assure Mrs. Meyers is great, not only does it smell wonderful, try the Lemon Verbena, but it does a great job of cleaning. There is an all-purpose cleaner that works great on your floors or counter tops, dish soap, hand soap,laundry soap, dryer sheets, you name it, there's one for every need.
The other great thing about these products is that there are 7 scents to choose from which also includes scent free. You can also shop on her web page by favorite scent or by cleaning task.
Her products are always earth friendly, and cruelty free.
Where can you find her products? You can find them at Whole Foods, or health food stores or by going on her web site http://www.mrsmeyers.com/

No comments: