Thursday, November 20, 2008

My little guard dog










So I was arriving at my house and what do I see in the front window? My little guard dog. She's so funny! She's only 17lbs., and she keeps an eye on everything. Any little noise and zoom she's in the window. Sometimes our dog and cat are both in the window watching out for any moving object. It reminds me of a little old lady sitting in her front window watching everyone go buy and keeping up with the gossip! :)
As soon as I pulled up she was in the window QUICK! Checking things out, like who's here? And what's so cute is that she's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel so her little eyes bug out more then usual because of course she starts to bark and she's protecting my home! :) Cute, I just had to share. I took a picture so you could see her, she's so funny.

No comments: