Monday, November 10, 2008

Organic Shopping

Wow! Just went to Whole Foods here in Orlando and like always I had a great time. I love going to Whole Foods. The atmosphere, all the healthy varietys of food, organic everything, etc. You can find just about anything organic. It's great, especially if your like me and you bake organic goodies! :) This Saturday I will be a vendor at a craft and art show here downtown Orlando. Can't wait, it will be my first time! I'm very excited, don't know what to expect. I also hope there are people who choose to eat organic and love treats. Back to Whole Foods. Have you been there? If your not sure if you have one near you just look up Wholefoods.com and just put your location and they will let you know if there is one near you.And when I say near I'm about 25-30 minutes away from ours. It's worth the drive at least every 2 weeks.You'll have to visit sometime, let me know what you think, hopefully you have a great experience. Word of caution the prices are not like if you go to Walmart. There are unique products that are made specially with out certain harmful chemicals and specially grown ingredients, vegetables, fruit, organic everything etc. so just to let you know,there are good deals and things on sell.

No comments: